Getting started on Ariba Network
You’ll find that getting started as an Ariba Network supplier is easy. Be sure to download this quick-start guide.
Over the next few weeks, your customer has initiated a process that will unfold like this:
- You’ll receive an email inviting you to join Ariba Network. It will be from firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line will read: (Your customer) is converting to document exchange on Ariba Network.
- To register your company on the network, look for Action Required in the email and click on the link. Registration takes only a few minutes.
- Complete your company profile with your company description, information about the products or services you offer, and your sales territories. This will also help other buyers on Ariba Network find you.
- Once your account is properly configured, you’ll be ready to transact with your customer electronically. Expect your customer to send you a purchase order as soon as one is available. (How do I receive an order?)
- You might receive additional emails depending on how your buyer wants to transact with you. For example, you might receive one with instructions on how to confirm that your account is properly configured to receive orders electronically.
Your buyers often have more information they want to share with you, such as instructional guides, online demonstrations, and details on how to get assistance. When this is the case, they’ll create a Supplier Information Portal that you’ll access through your account. If one of your buyers notifies you that they’ve done this, follow these steps to see the information they want to share:
- Log in to your account
- Click on your company name in the top-right corner of the page
- Go to Customer Relationships
- Select the Supplier Information Portal link