SAP Ariba Spot Buy
Find and buy non-sourced goods in a way that's both simple and controlled
An innovative feature is available with SAP Ariba procurement solutions to help you whenever you need to make a spot buy, those one-off or emergency purchases that have historically been too costly and time-consuming to source. And suppliers benefit, too. It provides a vast, exciting new sales channel through which they can boost sales with both existing and new customers. We will expand geographic availability in the coming months by adding some of the largest regional network suppliers, complementing the overall sourcing strategy with market pricing and by integrating buying-process compliance.
What you'll get
Consumer-portal like shopping-cart experience
Supplier qualification through dynamic filters
Thousands of categories featuring top-rated suppliers and top brands
Configurable with workflow solution
Facilitates simple, secure payment
Detailed data for monitoring and reconciling spot buy transactions
Global outreach expansion
Why you'll like it
If you're a buyer, you'll find that it's...
- easy to quickly find and buy what you need, from among more than 10 million items
- a trusted source of supply from hundreds of pre-enabled suppliers
- control, because you customize it according to your policies and procedures
If you're a supplier...
- You will be able to gain exposure to buyers ready to buy what you sell, collaborating in real-time to close business quickly
- You will be able to more effectively and efficiently identify and reach your target audience, aligning your offerings to changing customer demands
- You will have one more way to become a customer's vendor-of-choice
Where to learn more
- SAP Ariba Spot Buy
- SAP Ariba supplier customer video testimonial: Ergo Works Finds New Buyers with SAP Ariba Spot Buy
- Hackett Group report (registration required): Spot Buy Software: A Modern Approach to Managing Tail Spend
- SAP Ariba Live breakout session: SAP Ariba Spot Buy: Best Practices for Managing Noncontracted Spend
Explore SAP Ariba Innovations
SAP Ariba Supplier mobile app gives you on-the-go access to your Ariba Network account.
Enhanced capabilities within SAP Ariba Catalog offer enterprise-grade content management tools.
SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway means simpler, scalable integrations with all of your buyers.
Direct materials sourcing capabilities deliver a powerful and flexible sourcing solution that reduces cost and risk.
Extension Studio enables you to enhance your SAP Ariba solution with easy-to-use tools and features.
Guided buying gives employees a simple way to buy smarter.
Invoice collaboration will resolve reconciliation issues quickly through more efficient communication and collaboration.
An easy way for your low-volume suppliers to collaborate with you through Ariba Network and pay no fees.
SAP Ariba Open APIs will equip you to build new apps and integrate with other solutions to satisfy a customer’s unique needs.
With SAP S/4 HANA you can seamlessly integrate SAP Ariba solutions with your SAP ERP to drive even more value.
SAP Ariba Spot Buy helps buyers find and buy non-sourced goods in a way that's both simple and controlled.
Supplier enablement dashboard will be a faster, simpler way to enable your suppliers and stay apprised of your progress.
SAP Ariba Supplier Management is a smarter way to manage vendor master data in the cloud.
SAP Ariba Supplier Risk helps your buyers make smart, safe decisions in selecting your third-party relationships.
SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration makes it easier to work with direct materials suppliers, improve visibility, and minimize risks.
Supply chain finance capabilities of SAP Ariba Payables let you keep your cash while suppliers get paid earlier.
Legal Disclaimer and "Safe Harbor" Statement
Please note: The features discussed in this document and SAP's strategy and possible future developments are subject to change by SAP at any time for any reason without notice. This is not a commitment by SAP to release any new functionality or feature. This document does not create a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Read disclaimer and statement.